Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani and the New Generation Bloc stress the importance of coordination between the executive an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani and the New Generation Bloc stress the importance of coordination between the executive an Empty Al-Sudani and the New Generation Bloc stress the importance of coordination between the executive an

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2024, 4:24 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani and the New Generation Bloc stress the importance of coordination between the executive and legislative authorities[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani and the New Generation Parliamentary Bloc stressed the importance of coordination between the executive and legislative authorities. The Prime Minister’s Media Office said in a statement, “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received members of the House of Representatives from the New Generation Bloc.” The statement added. “The meeting discussed the general conditions in the country and the situation in the Kurdistan region of Iraq and discussed the government’s steps in implementing the priorities of its program in economic reform, providing services, and alleviating unemployment and poverty rates, in a way that helps achieve a development renaissance that will be reflected in the economic and social situation in general,” he pointed out, “The meeting witnessed an emphasis on the importance of coordination and integration of work between the executive and legislative authorities, which is in the best interest of the country, and also stressed the need for the political forces to make the required efforts in addressing issues and differences in visions; “With the aim of enhancing stability throughout Iraq and preserving the democratic approach that supports the state and its institutions.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 01 Jul 2024, 2:49 am