Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

How much does Iraq lose due to the Internet being cut off during the exam period?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

How much does Iraq lose due to the Internet being cut off during the exam period? Empty How much does Iraq lose due to the Internet being cut off during the exam period?

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Jun 2024, 4:18 am

How much does Iraq lose due to the Internet being cut off during the exam period?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The head of the Strategic Center for Human Rights, Dr. Fadel Al-Gharawi, confirmed that cutting off the Internet by the Ministry of Communications throughout the exam period represents a flagrant violation of Article 19 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, which guarantees access to information through digital services linked to the Internet.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Gharawi added that cutting off the Internet causes losses in Iraq amounting to millions of dollars, representing an amount of 0.5 of the country's gross domestic product, with 20% of communications across all local networks via Internet services being stopped.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added that all investment, economic, commercial and medical companies that rely on cyberspace and Internet service in their transactions or services lose millions every day.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In addition, regular outages of Internet services violate digital rights and hinder communications and daily activities. These measures restrict access to information and communication, which are essential tools of modern life, hinder social and professional interactions, and reduce confidence in the actions of the government and the Ministry of Education in particular to deal transparently with the issue of elections.[/rtl]

Views 89
    Added 06/08/2024 - 9:32 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 pm