Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari: my visit to Turkey has achieved what I aspire to it

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jaafari: my visit to Turkey has achieved what I aspire to it Empty Jaafari: my visit to Turkey has achieved what I aspire to it

Post by wciappetta Sat 08 Nov 2014, 8:33 am

Jaafari: my visit to Turkey has achieved what I aspire to it

Nov 08 2014 sat thirty-six past two p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) -

Sumerian News / Baghdad 

confirmed Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Saturday, that his visit to Turkey has achieved what he aspires to, and between he gave the definition of the truth about what is happening in Iraq to the card level security, is likely to head the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to Turkey after the visit of the Turkish prime minister to Baghdad. 

Jaafari said in an interview with the satellite "Sumerian", "some time ago and was I am ambitious about how to rebuild the Iraqi-Turkish relations to normal," pointing out that "the visit has achieved what you aspire to. " He added that "all meetings are arranged on the importance of the relationship between Iraq and Turkey, and to give the definition of the truth about what is happening in the country at the security level card," noting that "it was to explain how private the Iraqi armed forces to confront the organization Daash without the presence of other power be back to it.

" He said al-Jaafari, that "has been planned for the visit of Turkish Prime Minister Ahmed Davutoglu to Iraq and will discuss with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to determine the time of the visit and to inform the Turkish side about it," likely to "The Abadi go to Turkey after the end of the visit oglu" .

Jaafari said that "Turkey has companies in Iraq, but trimmed its participation by 40% due to low security situation," pointing out that "my meeting with politicians and business leaders to ensure explain the evolution of the security situation, which would open new horizons for investment."

He ended, Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, on Friday (November 7, 2014), a visit to Turkey lasted three days, with senior Turkish officials met them headed President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister Davutoglu, and discussed with them bilateral relations between the two countries and the security and political developments in Iraq in in particular and the region in general.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:07 pm