Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Minister discuss with World Bank delegation financing a number of investment projects Monday

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Finance Minister discuss with World Bank delegation financing a number of investment projects Monday Empty Finance Minister discuss with World Bank delegation financing a number of investment projects Monday

Post by wciappetta Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:57 pm

Finance Minister discuss with World Bank delegation financing a number of investment projects Monday November 10, 2014
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari met at the ministry's headquarters Thursday evening November 10, 2014, a delegation from the World Bank, headed by Dr. Hassan Mirza Hassan, executive director of a group of Iraq and a member of the Board of Directors of the Bank, and Bhoudormder the Middle East and North Africa in the bank and director of the Middle East department at the IFC International  and director of the World Bank office in Iraq. During the meeting, they discussed Iraq's relations with the World Bank has been a review of projects financed by the Bank and the unfinished Almtlko them.

The Minister called on the World Bank delegation to increase funding for a number of investment projects based on the priorities of the government, and will approach the Ministry of Finance and Ministry of Planning and the relevant ministries in order to provide a list of the most important basic projects.The meeting was attended by a number of ministry officials and advisers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:57 am