Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Construction looking with a delegation of the World Bank-funded projects in the field of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Construction looking with a delegation of the World Bank-funded projects in the field of Empty Minister of Construction looking with a delegation of the World Bank-funded projects in the field of

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2013, 3:42 am

Minister of Construction looking with a delegation of the World Bank-funded projects in the field of roads and bridges by him

Monday, September 23 / September 2013 09:45

[Baghdad where]

Research and Construction and Housing Minister Mohammad Darraji with a delegation of the World Bank-funded projects in the field of roads and bridges by the bank.

He said Darraji, according to a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today, "it was held an expanded meeting with representatives of the World Bank, during which they discussed the projects that are being funded by the World Bank, including the dry canal project which includes the rehabilitation of Highway No. [1] which extends from the province of Basra to Baghdad in the direction of the Jordanian border and the project of establishing Highway No. 2, which stretches from Baghdad to the Turkish border via a network of highways. "

He added that he "discussed with the delegation of the World Bank Rehabilitation Project Highway No. [1] section of Baghdad - Grey where will be processed bumps and damage on the way according to global standards will also be outfitted بالأسيجة and traffic signs in addition to the establishment of stations break according to the basic design of the road."

He Darraji that "the holding of such meetings and talks will yield positive results reflected in the form of important projects in the field of highways and bridges, and there is cooperation shared between the ministry and the World Bank to fund strategic projects and the establishment of new highways economically feasible task for the country." Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:25 pm