Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Order 160 Committee Completes Investigations into Corruption in Iraqi Ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Order 160 Committee Completes Investigations into Corruption in Iraqi Ports Empty Parliamentary Order 160 Committee Completes Investigations into Corruption in Iraqi Ports

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jul 2024, 7:22 am

[size=52]Parliamentary Order 160 Committee Completes Investigations into Corruption in Iraqi Ports[/size]

• Today 12:06

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Parliamentary Order 160 Committee revealed, today, Tuesday, the completion of its legal investigations into the files and scandals in Iraqi ports.
     The head of the investigation committee, Yasser Al-Hussaini, told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The investigation committee detected many violations regarding the work of the Iraqi Ports Company."
     He added, "The Parliamentary Order 160 Committee continues its work, and we will visit the ministries related to the company's work to review all the data and compare it with the data we have." 
    He pointed out that "there are suspicions regarding investments in ports and operational contracts," calling on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to "send the Committee of Parliamentary Order 160 to Basra to officially complete its investigations with the Director General of the Iraqi Ports Company and everyone whose name appears in the investigation." End / 25 H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 1:03 am