Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within a week.. more than one billion dollars in sales from the Central Bank of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within a week.. more than one billion dollars in sales from the Central Bank of Iraq Empty Within a week.. more than one billion dollars in sales from the Central Bank of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Jul 2024, 6:47 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Within a week.. more than one billion dollars in sales from the Central Bank of Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-07-27
    The total sales of hard currency for the US dollar by the Central Bank of Iraq during the past week, during which the auction was opened, amounted to more than one billion dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]Our correspondent reported that the Central Bank sold during the past week and for the 5 days in which the auction was opened, one billion, 387 million, 237 thousand, and 049 dollars, at a daily rate of 277 million, 447 million, and 410 dollars, an increase over what was recorded in the previous week, which amounted to one billion, 91 million, 173 million, and 642 dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]The highest dollar sales were on Tuesday, reaching 283 million, 69 thousand, and 68 dollars, while the lowest sales were on Wednesday, reaching 274 million, 637 thousand, and 912 dollars.[/size]
    [size=45]Our correspondent indicated that foreign remittance sales during the past week amounted to 1 billion, 345 million, 937 thousand and 49 dollars, an increase of 96% compared to cash sales, which amounted to 41 million, 300 thousand dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:03 pm