Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the fourth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the fourth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month Empty Iraq is the fourth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2024, 5:03 am

Iraq is the fourth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Iraq was the fourth largest exporter of crude oil in June, the Korea National Oil Corporation reported on Tuesday.
    The company said in a statement, seen by Al-Eqtisad News, that "Saudi Arabia was among the largest exporters to South Korea during the past month, with exports amounting to 26.192 million barrels, followed by the UAE in second place with exports amounting to 13.935 million barrels, followed by America in third place with exports amounting to 13.359 million barrels."
    She added, "Iraq came in fourth as the largest oil exporter to South Korea last June, with 8.849 million barrels, down 0.5% from the same month in 2023, in which South Korea's oil exports amounted to 8.894 million barrels, and up 6.4% from the previous month, which amounted to 8.317 million barrels."
    The latest data from Korea National Oil Corp. showed that crude imports from Saudi Arabia fell 0.5 percent on-year to 168.7 million barrels in the first six months of the year, while shipments from Iraq fell 10.8 percent on-year to 49.2 million barrels, and Qatari crude and condensate imports fell 20.7 percent on-year to 30.5 million barrels. However, crude flows from the United Arab Emirates in the first half of the year rose 47.5 percent on-year to 74.7 million barrels, KNOC data showed.

22 views
    Added 2024/07/30 - 12:41 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:23 pm