Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is the fifth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is the fifth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month Empty Iraq is the fifth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month

Post by Rocky Today at 7:04 am

Iraq is the fifth largest oil supplier to South Korea in the month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-10-01 05:35
    font

Shafaq News/ The Korea National Oil Corporation reported on Tuesday that Iraq was the fifth largest exporter of crude oil during the month of August.
    The company stated in a statement, seen by Shafaq News Agency, that "Saudi Arabia was among the largest exporters to South Korea during the past month, with exports amounting to 26.997 million barrels, followed by America in second place with exports amounting to 15.884 million barrels, followed by the UAE in third place with exports amounting to 12.101 million barrels. Kuwait came in fourth place with 9.378 million barrels."
    She added, "Iraq came in fifth place as the largest oil exporter in August, with exports amounting to 8.886 million barrels, up 28.9% from the same period last year 2023, and also up 27.9% from last month, in which Korea's oil exports amounted to 6.946 million barrels."
    The latest data from the Korea National Oil Corp. showed that "imports of crude oil shipments from the Middle East rose 2.9 percent year-on-year to 493.120 million barrels."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:30 am