Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security: The Popular Mobilization Law will pass easily and the Intelligence is ready

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security: The Popular Mobilization Law will pass easily and the Intelligence is ready  Empty Parliamentary Security: The Popular Mobilization Law will pass easily and the Intelligence is ready

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Aug 2024, 7:04 am

Parliamentary Security: The Popular Mobilization Law will pass easily and the Intelligence is ready for voting
    • Time: 2024/08/02 09:55:40

• Read: 1,339 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Security: Al Furat News} The Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee confirmed, on Friday, that it is close to approving the two most prominent laws on its table.

Ali Al-Bandawi, a member of the parliamentary security and defense committee, told Al-Furat News Agency that “the committee is working on approving the Popular Mobilization and Intelligence Laws, indicating that “the Popular Mobilization Law has been read in its first reading and we are waiting for the second reading which will be done soon and we are confident that the law will pass easily in the House of Representatives because most of the political blocs and representatives support the Popular Mobilization Law.”
    Al-Bandawi added, "As for the Intelligence Law, it is ready for voting, as there were continuous visits and hosting of senior cadres in the Intelligence Service to the Security and Defense Committee in order to complete the final version for voting on the law."
    The House of Representatives had completed the first reading of the draft law on service and retirement for the Mujahideen of the Popular Mobilization Authority on the twenty-fourth of last July, and the relevant committees were directed to take the necessary measures and work to complete their work on the law in preparation for its approval.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 2:07 am