Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A representative of the framework: We are determined to pass the Popular Mobilization Forces retirem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A representative of the framework: We are determined to pass the Popular Mobilization Forces retirem Empty A representative of the framework: We are determined to pass the Popular Mobilization Forces retirem

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A representative of the framework: We are determined to pass the Popular Mobilization Forces retirement law[/size]
    • Today 15:02

Information/Special..
    MP for the Coordination Framework, Mahdia Al-Lami, confirmed on Wednesday that she is working to pass the service and retirement law for the Popular Mobilization Forces fighters.
    Al-Lami said in a statement to Al-Maalouma Agency, "The Popular Mobilization Authority is an Iraqi security institution that has the right to be strengthened by a law that protects it and its members and guarantees their rights."
    She added, "The Popular Mobilization Authority, like any security institution, had a role in protecting the security of the country and the holy sites, and in honor of those sacrifices, it and its members must be protected by law."
    Al-Lami pointed out that "the Coordination Framework representatives will vote to pass the service and retirement law for the Popular Mobilization Forces fighters and to treat them fairly, just like their counterparts in the security services."
    The Council of Ministers had previously voted on the draft law on service and retirement for the Mujahideen of the Popular Mobilization Authority, which was reviewed by the State Council and referred to the House of Representatives. End/25Q

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:28 am