Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Korean company succeeds in transporting heavy equipment to Iraq exceeding one million tons

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Korean company succeeds in transporting heavy equipment to Iraq exceeding one million tons Empty A Korean company succeeds in transporting heavy equipment to Iraq exceeding one million tons

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2024, 7:00 am

[rtl]A Korean company succeeds in transporting heavy equipment to Iraq exceeding one million tons[/rtl]

Economy  ,  06/08/2024 10:44  Number of readings: 120 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The South Korean company "CJ" for logistics services announced the successful implementation of a project to transport equipment weighing 1.1 million tons in Iraq. 

The company said, in a press statement, “CJ Logistics Services of South Korea, that its subsidiary, CJICM, successfully implemented a project to transport equipment weighing 1.1 million tons in Iraq today.”

CJICM participated in a project to build facilities to upgrade a refinery in Iraq, and transported oil refining facilities and construction materials for a period of 10 months starting in June of last year, according to the statement. 

Within the framework of the project, the company confirmed that it “transferred the equipment from the port of Umm Qasr, southern Iraq, to ​​a construction site near Basra, about 95 kilometers away. The equipment included 268 different heavy materials, reaching a length of 84 meters and a weight of 890 tons.” . [/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:47 pm