Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judge Hanoun: We are continuing the file of recovering money and corrupt people from abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judge Hanoun: We are continuing the file of recovering money and corrupt people from abroad Empty Judge Hanoun: We are continuing the file of recovering money and corrupt people from abroad

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Sep 2024, 5:07 am

Judge Hanoun: We are continuing the file of recovering money and corrupt people from abroad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Integrity Commission confirmed its continuation in the file of recovering funds and corrupt individuals who fled the country.
    The head of the Integrity Commission, Judge Haider Hanoun, said, “The file of recovering the money and the fugitive corrupt individuals is an international task that requires cooperation and relations with the other side,” noting that “the more we build strong relations and common interests with those countries, the more we guarantee the return of those funds and the accused.”
    He stressed that "work is ongoing to recover the remaining accused after some of them were returned."
    Hanoun also called on young people looking for a job opportunity not to resort to paying bribes and encouraging this type of corruption to spread in government departments, pointing out that arresting the corrupt in the departments is the best way to get rid of corruption.
    He pointed out that "the Authority works with all ministries without exception, and many cases have been detected from several parties, indicating that there are cases that have been announced and many others that have not been announced."

74 views
    Added 09/08/2024 - 8:58 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 5:54 pm