Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American newspaper: The United States will not withdraw from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American newspaper: The United States will not withdraw from Iraq Empty American newspaper: The United States will not withdraw from Iraq

Post by Rocky Today at 4:31 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]American newspaper: The United States will not withdraw from Iraq[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-10-07
    Translation..
    A report by the American newspaper Responsible Statecraft confirmed, on Monday, that with tensions escalating to new levels between the Israeli entity and the axis of resistance, US President Joe Biden has sent more troops to the Middle East, while some experts question whether the United States will withdraw US forces from Iraq according to the specified timetable.[/size]
    [size=45]“It is clear that the United States will not withdraw from Iraq,” the report, translated by the agency, quoted an American administration official who declined to be identified, as saying. According to the official, the relationship between Iraq and the United States is supposed to move “toward the kind of long-term, fruitful security relationship that the United States has with its partners around the world.” According to him.[/size]
    [size=45]“I will believe our troops in Iraq are coming out when I see it,” said Defense Priorities Fellow Danny Davis, “because this painfully slow withdrawal schedule is questionable, and gives the administration plenty of opportunity to ‘delay’ it later. These troops are a strategic vulnerability for the United States and should be withdrawn completely, within three months, not two years.”[/size]
    [size=45]“It is especially important to consider this vulnerability now, as the risks of regional war in the Middle East are acute, the United States has more important priorities elsewhere and should reduce, not increase, its military footprint in the region,” said Tyler Kotesky, policy director at Concerned Veterans for America.[/size]
    [size=45]While experts differ on how the current escalation in the Middle East will affect troop withdrawal plans, it is clear that American soldiers in Iraq and Syria serve no compelling strategic purpose, notes Adam Weinstein, deputy director of the Quincy Institute for the Middle East. “The real danger is that American forces will become targets in an escalating cycle of retaliation,” the report notes. End/25 D[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 08 Oct 2024, 7:04 am