Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: pay the dues of the petro-dollar after the adoption of the budget in 2015

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: pay the dues of the petro-dollar after the adoption of the budget in 2015  Empty Parliamentary Finance: pay the dues of the petro-dollar after the adoption of the budget in 2015

Post by wciappetta Thu 11 Dec 2014, 6:55 pm

Parliamentary Finance: pay the dues of the petro-dollar after the adoption of the budget in 2015 

BAGHDAD / newspaper integrity - said in a parliamentary finance committee member, said that "the rest of the oil-producing provinces dues amounts of petro-dollar exchange rate will be after the approval of the federal budget for 2015".

He said a committee member and MP for the province of Basra, Jabbar al-Abadi said in a statement that "part of the service projects and investment waiting to fulfill the Government of Basra, including its financial obligations, and the disbursement of these receivables from petrodollars will move the wheel of development in the province."

He pointed out that "the amount of petro-dollar exchange rate will be after approving the budget."

The Council of Ministers approved in its meeting on the first Tuesday, "the Ministry of Finance release of the remaining half of the petro-dollar allocations approved by the Council of Ministers in the previous session in Basra province."

The previous government of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki has been awarded last year, the amount of petrodollars and of five dollars for each barrel extracted from the oil-producing provinces after being withheld, including four dollars one dollar awarded, sparking anger and protest of local governments in those provinces, which called on the government to refrain from The decision to include the financial budget for 2014, the full amount of $ 5 petro project, but the decision did not apply to a failure to approve this Almoisna.anthy 4

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:30 am