Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Abadi pull permits and special badges to enter the Green Zone

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi pull permits and special badges to enter the Green Zone Empty Abadi pull permits and special badges to enter the Green Zone

Post by wciappetta Fri 12 Dec 2014, 7:54 am

I wonder about this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    09:24
    12/12/2014
    According to local media on Friday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi withdraw special permits to enter the Green Zone in central Baghdad. According to reports, the Abadi and after the decision to withdraw about four thousand diplomatic passport, ordered the withdrawal of permits and special badges to enter the fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad, without giving further details, and did not mention the identity of the source.

The media had deliberated over the weekend news that the Abadi ordered the withdrawal of four thousand diplomatic passport without knowing the reasons, which was denied by the Iraqi Foreign Ministry. This avoids spokesman for the prime minister's office to talk about these topics, while the House of Representatives conflicting information from the relevant committees.

It is said that the Green Zone, the headquarters of the Iraqi government and the Iraqi Council of Representatives in addition to a number of foreign embassies, notably the US and British embassies, and the region since 2003, are subject to tight security.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi pull permits and special badges to enter the Green Zone Empty Re: Abadi pull permits and special badges to enter the Green Zone

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:21 am

Increased security or to keep you know who out. M
    Thanks
    LIT
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi pull permits and special badges to enter the Green Zone Empty Re: Abadi pull permits and special badges to enter the Green Zone

Post by fonz1951 Fri 12 Dec 2014, 8:41 am

was wondering how long this would take.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:45 am