Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Hoshiyar Zebari : Budget Bill Rate Will Be Put In A Cabinet Meeting Held Next Sunday

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Hoshiyar Zebari : Budget Bill Rate Will Be Put In A Cabinet Meeting Held Next Sunday Empty Hoshiyar Zebari : Budget Bill Rate Will Be Put In A Cabinet Meeting Held Next Sunday

Post by wciappetta Sat 13 Dec 2014, 6:59 am

Hoshiyar Zebari : Budget Bill Rate Will Be Put In A Cabinet Meeting Held Next Sunday

Finance Minister Hoshiyar Zebari said on Friday that “the budget bill rate will be put in a cabinet meeting held next Sunday.”

The working Council of Ministers on the study of the preparation of the draft budget law, which was scheduled to be approved in its meeting on 29 of last month but postponed that the sharp drop in global oil prices, which fell below $ 63 what is causing the rise in disability rates, with the formation of a ministerial committee shall conduct a comprehensive review of public expenditure of the State; to come up with recommendations to address and reduce the projected deficit in the budget, “followed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hoshiyar Zebari : Budget Bill Rate Will Be Put In A Cabinet Meeting Held Next Sunday Empty Re: Hoshiyar Zebari : Budget Bill Rate Will Be Put In A Cabinet Meeting Held Next Sunday

Post by lonelyintexas Sat 13 Dec 2014, 8:45 am

Just by wording of article, they are talking about the rate of which a barrel of oil will calculate the budget.  Do I have that right. 
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 9:22 pm