Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Iran violated Iraqi airspace and the change in the movements prevented assassinate me and Bag

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: Iran violated Iraqi airspace and the change in the movements prevented assassinate me and Bag Empty Abadi: Iran violated Iraqi airspace and the change in the movements prevented assassinate me and Bag

Post by wciappetta Tue 20 Jan 2015, 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    21 Show    January 20, 2015 13:40
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Independent) .. Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi revealed that the Iranian aircraft violated Iraqi airspace three times, pointing out that he had submitted a formal protest to Tehran about it, as revealed that the intelligence agencies had told him that a change has occurred in his case states implementing the assassination attempt, saying that the leader of al Daash Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi wounded Iraqi strike western Anbar survived miraculously, as he believed not to the presence of the former vice-president of the Revolutionary Command Council Izzat al-Duri in Iraq.

Ebadi said in an interview with the newspaper "life" of London its issue today and briefed them (Independent) .. today that "there are three violations were of Iranian aviation Iraqi airspace, one of them in the month of August, and Khriqan in November and were breaches of reconnaissance."

Abadi added, "I asked a survey of Iraqi air defense, and there was no bombing, another violation of the Iranian aircraft was in 11/23/2014, and we made a formal protest to Iran in this regard, we did not ask for the intervention of Iranian Air Force, to hit Iraqi sites" .

On the other hand Ebadi said that "the intelligence agencies have told me, the existence of an assassination attempt but did not get due to the change movements," adding that "part of my duty to introduce myself as commander in chief of the armed forces."

He added, "I am not afraid but I'm not reckless, I navigate the areas of Baghdad, in 2005 I was the coordinator of Tal Afar, and many people warned me to go, but I went," stressing saying "from addressing the public would have to bear the consequences."

The Prime Minister emphasized that "I can not imagine that Izzat al-Duri is in Iraq," adding that "if within Iraq would have been arrested long ago, I think it's in another state."

Abadi added that "al-Baghdadi was wounded in the town of Qaim in Iraq's air strike, survived miraculously, where he was at the place and moved to second place," noting that "today is in Mosul sometimes, but more time is in Syria, not inside Iraq. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:55 pm