Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Israel captured the manuscript of the Bible

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Israel captured the manuscript of the Bible Empty Israel captured the manuscript of the Bible

Post by day dreamer Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:57 am

01/25/2015 21:30
    [ltr] Israel captured the manuscript of the Bible[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[ltr] BAGHDAD / Obelisk: The Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities, Sunday, protesting the "illegal acquisition" of the manuscript Iraqi Torah by Israel, with the international community and international organizations called for the restoration of Iraq with the help of this manuscript.
     The ministry said in a press statement received "obelisk" a copy of it, that "the media handled the news of the arrival of the manuscript Iraqi Torah to Israel and the celebration of Israel by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and as we protest against this acquisition is legal as part of Iraq's heritage in terms of carrying an Iraqi official seals We call center (NARA), the American who is the maintenance and restoration of Iraqi Archive Hebrew provide clear answers about this manuscript. "
     She stressed the ministry, "the former Mphathatha calling for the need to restore all the paragraphs Archive Hebrew to his country of Iraq and end this file that was scheduled to be in 2005, ends with," asking the international community and international organizations, especially UNESCO and Interpol to "help us restore this manuscript mission to Iraq as part of the parking civilized world with us to recover the stolen monuments and heritage. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Israel captured the manuscript of the Bible Empty Re: Israel captured the manuscript of the Bible

Post by Neno Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:25 am

The bad says, Evil or Very Mad
    The good says, thumbs2

What you going to get?

g&e

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:51 am