Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: We seek to put forward a new strategy to curb money laundering

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: We seek to put forward a new strategy to curb money laundering Empty Parliamentary Finance: We seek to put forward a new strategy to curb money laundering

Post by Proven Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:52 am

Tightening the screws on the money supply.  The plan in action.

Parliamentary Finance: We seek to put forward a new strategy to curb money laundering

Author: af Editor: ap reporter: ay
    08/04/2015 10:43

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, Wednesday, it is seeking to develop a new strategy aimed at reducing money laundering in cooperation with the concerned authorities operations, unexpected launched during the second half of this year.

He said the Commission decision Ahmed Hama Rashid for "tomorrow Press," The "The committee has reached an agreement with the concerned authorities and financial such as the Ministry and the General Authority for taxes and public divine for Customs and the Integrity Commission and the Office of the fight against money laundering in the Central Bank, to put the initials a new strategy aimed at reducing money laundering operations."

He added, Rashid said "the strategy will be based on the fact of documents and information received from the concerned authorities and the possibility of follow-up and verified through the development of a single window for cooperation in order to accelerate the verification of the information and address the imbalance.

" He guessed Rashid said "apply this strategy during the second half of this year," he said. "This strategy will bring significant benefits will be reflected positively on the economy of the country and the safety of its security. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:59 am