Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Jordan’s King : We are the only Arab country operating in Iraq along with the coalition

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Jordan’s King : We are the only Arab country operating in Iraq along with the coalition Empty Jordan’s King : We are the only Arab country operating in Iraq along with the coalition

Post by Bama Diva Tue 14 Apr 2015, 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

• Tuesday, 14 April 2015 19:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News/ Jordan’s King Abdullah II said Monday that airstrikes have increased inside Syria and Iraq following the murder of a Jordanian pilot burned to death earlier
    this year by Islamic State terrorists, Fox News said.

Abdullah, who was interviewed on “Special Report with Bret Baier,” said he has not ruled out using ground troops inside Iraq.  He also talked about the possibility of taking out ISIS fighters one stronghold at a time.

"We stepped up big time. We are at the moment he only Arab country in Syria alongside the United States," Abdullah told Baier. "We are the only Arab country operating alongside the Iraqis in Iraq alongside the coalition. As the Iraqis and the coalition increase their tempo for the next operation in Iraq, so will Jordan increase their tempo inside of Iraq."

In the wide-ranging interview, Abdullah also said the Middle East's relationship with the West is undergoing an evolution.
    "I think the relationships have changed. I think Arab spring was a lesson for all of us in the region on how we deal with our friends. We express our views to our Western allies. I think the difference is now is that we express them quite strongly."
    He also said that America’s role in the Middle East has changed and for him it has been “a wakeup call.”

"We need to stand more on our two feet and make our own decisions and be more bullish and straightforward about it. At the end of the day, I think I know what's best for the country and for the region."

Beyond security, Abdullah told Baier one of his biggest worries is the economy. Jordan’s economy has been fairly resilient in the past but new political pressures are testing its strength.

Energy security has been hit hard by volatility in the region as well as a growing unemployment rate that currently sits at 13 percent.
    "There are 1.5 million Syrian refugees in our country, that's almost 20 to 21 percent of our population," Abdullah said. "This year only 28 to 29 percent of the refugee budget is being covered by the whole international community and the rest we have to cover. That's pretty depressing quite honestly."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    CITEX
    CITEX
    Insane Investor
    Insane Investor

Jordan’s King : We are the only Arab country operating in Iraq along with the coalition Empty Re: Jordan’s King : We are the only Arab country operating in Iraq along with the coalition

Post by CITEX Wed 15 Apr 2015, 10:58 am

Abdullah said. "This year only 28 to 29 percent of the refugee budget is being covered by the whole international community and the rest we have to cover. That's pretty depressing quite honestly

We need to stand more on our two feet and make our own decisions and be more bullish and straightforward about it

I think part of standing on your own two feet is not whining about the cost that your regional countries place on you... If its so depressing that the World is paying for almost 30% of the cost you are enduring because you sat on your hands when ISIS caused the issues in Syria, or you sat on your hands when they invaded Iraq... Think about how depressing it is for the rest of the world to watch as you knuckle heads spend your gifts of Oil money fighting with each other instead of contributing to a better world economy.... Yeah Its Damn Expensive to try to hold the peace in a region that frankly is being run by a group of immature cry baby children, that would rather fight than find common ground. Stop searching for the Magic all in one solution and start finding steps that move forward you ignorant troglodytes.

Have said all of that... Jordan is the closest to a real country over there

Ok I feel Better....

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:12 pm