Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

King of Jordan calls for Arab draft supports Iraq in the next phase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

King of Jordan calls for Arab draft supports Iraq in the next phase Empty King of Jordan calls for Arab draft supports Iraq in the next phase

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2016, 4:19 am

[size=32]
    King of Jordan calls for Arab draft supports Iraq in the next phase[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Besides from meeting the king of Jordan and Balngeevi Jubouri

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

4 hours ago

Twilight News / called Jordan's King Abdullah II at providing Arab support for the reconstruction of Iraq and the fight against terrorism, according to a statement issued by the Royal Court. 
    The statement said that King Abdullah stressed during a meeting in Amman , Iraqi political leaders , including Speaker of Parliament, Saleem al - Jubouri and Vice President Osama Najafi " the need for Arab support for the rebuilding of Iraq and the fight against terrorism." 
    King stressed the importance of the agreement of all the components of the Iraqi people on the road map leading to a better future. " 

He stressed the importance of building an Arab project supports the people of Iraq in the next stage, and work with the international community to stabilize and build a better future." 
    He pointed to the need to "help the Iraqis in the order of their situation, and to build bridges among themselves to build a shared vision about the future (...) to build their country on a national basis prosper and entrench stability." 
    The Jordanian monarch was received on the seventh of this month , the religious leader Ammar al - Hakim , who briefed him on efforts to achieve a «national reconciliation» in Iraq. 
    Hakim heads the project in order to achieve national reconciliation after the elimination of al «Daesh».

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:40 pm