Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air  Empty Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air

Post by lonelyintexas Thu May 28, 2015 9:35 am

Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The number of visits: 9 Published on: Today, 17:06 Published by: Messenger Delphi   Economic expert called "Thunder Twigg" to apply the law of customs tariff unified federal land, sea and air until there not be a discrepancy or a big gap in the cost of imports between port and another.   He said in a press statement that the imposition of customs tariff is in all countries, either for the purpose of funding or Ahmaia national industry Awalatnin together and we are in Iraq may be targets for the financing of the budget.   He urged the imposition of customs tariff upward gradually, not immediately, and qualitatively, not quantitatively according to the needs of the country and in a planned and desirable for different commodities reverse what is in the structure-free imports as in the scheme.   He expressed the hope that the customs tariff law comprehensive, not geographically, and then requires taking into account is another thing is that there is a tax imposed by the central bank on the exit of funds that will be of import by the private sector (5% Ktarevh Kmarkip and 3% tax on income), a and most importantly the fittest, which will create some sort of tax Alazduah.   He said that the high customs tariff rate will lead to inflationary pressures for some commodities which has no local alternatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air  Empty Re: Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air

Post by mochasmom Thu May 28, 2015 9:50 am

Thunder twigg...gotta love it...anyway this is great, whole enchilada!
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air  Empty Re: Calls for the application of the customs tariff law by land, sea and air

Post by weslin3 Thu May 28, 2015 10:29 am

Pass me the enchilada please.... flower

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:29 pm