Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High central bank sales today to more than $ 292 million

Lobo
    Lobo

High central bank sales today to more than $ 292 million Empty High central bank sales today to more than $ 292 million

Post by Lobo Wed 22 Jul 2015, 12:10 pm

High central bank sales today to more than $ 292 million

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    rose CBI sales, on Wednesday, in the auction for the sale of foreign currencies sold more than $ 292 million.

According to a statement of the bank, the agency received all of Iraq [where] a copy of "The size of the amount sold today by the bank at the auction of the dollar stood at 292 million and 561 thousand dollars at 1166 dinars exchange rate to the dollar, and with the participation of 24 banks and eight companies of the financial transformation". 
    He pointed out that "the amount of remittances and credits amounted to 249 million and 561 thousand dollars, while the quantity sold in cash 43 million and 325 thousand dollars." 
    The statement said that "the Iraqi Central Bank to continue buying and selling dollars at 1166 dinars," adding that "the sale of remittances price 1187 JD / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 21 dinars per dollar, with total cash sales price of the dollar in 1190 dinar / dollar, including the commission of the Central Bank of $ 24 dinars per dollar. " 
    It is said that, the Federal Supreme Court, announced on the sixth of July of this several articles unconstitutional in budget 2015 law, including Article [50], the judge to "compel the Central Bank identifies sales of hard currency [the dollar] in its daily auction ceiling does not exceed $ 75 million a day." 
    with the exception of Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency on the Keywords, acceptance This appeal to the court that he "came accordance with the Constitution and the law of the central bank, which is a great importance because of its impact in promoting and supporting the independence of the Bank and remove him from influencing the policies and decisions" .anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 1:19 am