Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The agenda of the meeting No. (13) Saturday 15 August 2015

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The agenda of the meeting No. (13) Saturday 15 August 2015 Empty The agenda of the meeting No. (13) Saturday 15 August 2015

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 14 Aug 2015, 2:25 pm

The agenda of the meeting No. (13) Saturday 15 August 2015

August 15, 2015

First, read verses from the Koran.

Second: The vote on the draft labor law. ( Committee for Labor and Social Affairs , the Committee on civil society institutions , the Legal Committee , the Committee on Women, Family and Children). (Article 157).

Third: the first reading of the draft law to compensate victims of the camps seekers from the popular uprising. ( Legal Committee , the Committee on the deportees and displaced and expatriates). (Article 12).

Fourth: the first reading of the draft law of the Iraqi Council of Representatives. ( Legal Committee , the Finance Committee ). (Article 23).

Fifth: the first reading of the draft National Union of Students Iraq law. ( Commission on Higher Education and Scientific Research ). (27 articles).

Sixth: The first reading of the draft law Guild Iraqi academics. (Higher Education Commission, the Legal Committee , the Committee on civil society institutions ). (28 articles).

Seventh: The second reading of the draft included the Judicial Institute to the Judicial Authority Law. ( Legal Committee ). (Article 6).

Eighth: the second reading of the draft freedom of expression and assembly and peaceful protest law. ( Legal Committee , the Commission on Human Rights , the security and defense committee , the Committee on Culture and Information , the Committee of Religious Endowments and Religious Affairs ). (17 articles).

Ninth: The second reading of the draft reform law reviews and depositors. ( Committee for Labor and Social Affairs , the Legal Committee , the Committee on Security and Defense, the Commission on Human Rights ). (54 articles).

Session start time: ten in the morning.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:44 pm