Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of the Central Bank: Iraq before the financial crisis and should prevent a through real pla

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Governor of the Central Bank: Iraq before the financial crisis and should prevent a through real pla Empty Governor of the Central Bank: Iraq before the financial crisis and should prevent a through real pla

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 16 Aug 2015, 8:07 pm

Governor of the Central Bank: Iraq before the financial crisis and should prevent a through real planning

8/16/2015

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, Saturday, that Iraq needs economic renaissance able to achieve the country's resources, while noting that the launch of project loans will be in the coming days.

Keywords and said in his speech at the annual economic conference of the Iraqi Council of businesswomen that "Iraq before the financial crisis and should prevent a real planning through to achieve economic stability", calling for "fundamental reform of successful and effective base situation."

Keywords adding that "Iraq needs economic renaissance able to achieve the country's resources and without them there would be no economic stability," pointing at the same time to "the need for Iraq to be able to absorb the economic advancement of the market."

He Keywords that "the central bank will launch loans to finance small and medium enterprises in the coming days to support economic growth in Iraq." It is said that the central bank governor said (8 August 2015) that public expenditure did not contribute to the expansion of the productive base and did not achieve any development of the Iraqi economy, as explained that without the work done by the bank to Iraq experienced a financially difficult situation, he noted bond issue worth five billion dollars to be sold on credit in favor of the Ministry of Finance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:54 am