Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leading role in Maliki's coalition attacking pro-American intervention in Iraq

Lobo
    Lobo

A leading role in Maliki's coalition attacking pro-American intervention in Iraq Empty A leading role in Maliki's coalition attacking pro-American intervention in Iraq

Post by Lobo Fri 25 Sep 2015, 3:12 pm

A leading role in Maliki's coalition attacking pro-American intervention in Iraq

September 23 .2015 - 18:23 |  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sumer News: Baghdad 
    attacked the leader of the coalition of state law, led by Nuri al-Maliki on Wednesday, politicians who are demanding a US military intervention in Iraq and accused them of participating in the implementation of what is known as "Biden project" aimed at dividing Iraq into three countries.

He said in a statement full-Zaidi's Word (Sumer News) that "any US presence on Iraqi soil is a prelude to a new occupation and a circumvention of the will of the Iraqis and their sacrifices."
    "The claimants Establish the US to intervene to implement Biden sectarian project aimed to divide Iraq."
    He stressed "the need to pay attention to our security forces and the popular crowd resistor and the sons of the tribes and their support to complete the liberation of the usurped territories Daash criminal factions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:54 pm