Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: the coming stage will witness detect corrupted files in front of the Iraqi people and in th

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Jubouri: the coming stage will witness detect corrupted files in front of the Iraqi people and in th Empty Jubouri: the coming stage will witness detect corrupted files in front of the Iraqi people and in th

Post by wciappetta Mon 05 Oct 2015, 8:37 am

Jubouri: the coming stage will witness detect corrupted files in front of the Iraqi people and in the parliament

05-10-2015

House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri called Monday Accounting involved corruption without taking into account political considerations where Jubouri that 'corruption managed to decipher the sails of the State and aided the enemy and we weakened our ability to build a state and its institutions and trapping crises successive because of the war.'

Al-Jubouri added that 'it is necessary to the work of a clear, bold strategy to confront corruption and surround plan 'pointing out that' the plan begins to work towards accounting theory and then going to search for our money looted and stolen wherever they are and retroactively and the prosecution of the movement of these funds track and follow-up methods of laundered twisted and to hold accountable all those who prove to eliminate their involvement with corruption without taking into account any political consideration '.

He said al-Jubouri that' what we have from financial stocks today is much less than we need to pass the crisis 'stressing' the need to join forces to find a chance exempt from collapse '. He said al-Jubouri that he' has been directed to the Parliamentary Integrity Commission to submit all the files that He worked during the past period 'stressing that' the coming stage will witness disclosure of those files in front of the Iraqi people and the parliament. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 12:22 am