Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi receives a verbal message from Egyptian President confirms Egypt’s support for Iraq in its

Lobo
    Lobo

Al-Abadi receives a verbal message from Egyptian President confirms Egypt’s support for Iraq in its  Empty Al-Abadi receives a verbal message from Egyptian President confirms Egypt’s support for Iraq in its

Post by Lobo Thu 10 Dec 2015, 6:57 pm

Al-Abadi receives a verbal message from Egyptian President confirms Egypt’s support for Iraq in its war on terrorism

BAGHDAD / National Iraqi News Agency / nina / Prime Minister Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi received a verbal message from the Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi confirming Egypt’s support for Iraq in its war on terrorism.

A statement by the office of al-Abadi said that the Prime Minister received today the consultant of the Egyptian President for the National Security Faiza Abu Naga who conveyed to him a verbal message from Egyptian President Mr. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in which he expressed full support for Iraq in its war against terrorism and the decisions taken by Dr. al-Abadi in the field of reform and the fight against corruption, stressing that Iraq and Egypt in one front against terrorism as well as the strategic importance of activating the agreements between the two countries in the fields of economy, investment, culture and other security and cooperation.
    For his part, the Prime Minister expressed appreciation for the message of the Egyptian President and his appreciation for the position of Egypt in support of Iraq in its war against terrorism, which threatens the countries in the world without exception and wished further cooperation between the two countries to enhance relations in various fields.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:35 pm