Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri stop the announcement of the withdrawal of the forces of the Union Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri stop the announcement of the withdrawal of the forces of the Union Parliament Empty Jubouri stop the announcement of the withdrawal of the forces of the Union Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jan 2016, 3:40 am

Jubouri stop the announcement of the withdrawal of the forces of the Union Parliament

Since 01.19.2016 at 12:18 (GMT Baghdad)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Special - scales News
    House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced to adjourn the meeting to next Thursday after he gave a brief speech about some events in a number of provinces.
    The MP said the state law, Ali Faisal al-Fayad's / scales News /, that "al-Jubouri adjourn the meeting after he gave a brief word about the events of Babylon, Basra and Diyala."
    Fayad said that "there is an analysis that tells about the meeting rose as a result of the events of Diyala, especially Muqdadiyah, but in practical terms is for the preparations of the Conference of the parliaments of Islamic Cooperation Council (GCC)."
    Fayad said that "the meeting was held in the presence of" 263 "deputy did not have any withdrawal by the political blocs," pointing out that "the adjournment of the meeting may be a reason to postpone the announcement of the withdrawal of the forces of the Union of the House of Representatives and the ministers."
    The source of the Union of Forces announced for / scales News / earlier Tuesday that the coalition Chassov announce his withdrawal from the probe MPs and ministers as a result of the events of Diyala.
    The obvious was delayed for over an hour as a result of incomplete Nasab.anthy 29 / d 24 / P 40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:20 pm