Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Union of Forces: We are with any change leads to reform .. Jubouri and failed in parliament manageme

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Union of Forces: We are with any change leads to reform .. Jubouri and failed in parliament manageme Empty Union of Forces: We are with any change leads to reform .. Jubouri and failed in parliament manageme

Post by Rocky Tue 31 May 2016, 4:24 am

[size=37]Union of Forces: We are with any change leads to reform .. Jubouri and failed in parliament management[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    Announced a coalition Union of Forces, on Tuesday, for joining any change leads to reform, noting that House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, failed in parliament management
    A member of the Union MP Talal Zobaie in an interview (Journal News), said that "the union with any change leads to reform, and meets the demands of the people."
    He added that, "House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, failed in parliament administration," adding that "members of the Union with the change of the Presidium of the parliament in the event of this change leads to reform, and meets the demands of the people."
    Zubai and noted that "the Union may Asher lot of points concerning the work of Salim al-Jubouri, and that led to the aggravation of the situation inside the parliament and its inability to manage the parliament sessions in a positive way as well as the primacy of some of the political blocs on the expense of another."
    "The change Jubouri will pave the way to change my presidency of the Minister of the Republic in the absence of their response to the requirements of reform and implementation of the demands of the Iraqi people."
    A source from within the Forces Union earlier for (Journal News), the leaders of the labor union differentiation between the four characters from within the Union for the presidency of the parliament who are all from the former speaker of parliament, Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, and Mohammed Tamim, former Minister of Education candidate of the Arab coalition led by Saleh al-Mutlaq, and Salah al-Jubouri MP for Diyala province, a candidate for the identity of Diyala block, Ahmed electrodes Prime united parliamentary bloc, as well as the movements of former culture Minister Saadoun al-Dulaimi, to find a place for him among the Almarchan.anthy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:28 pm