Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran: we extracted important information from computers of American sailors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran: we extracted important information from computers of American sailors  Empty Tehran: we extracted important information from computers of American sailors

Post by Rocky Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:16 pm

Tehran: we extracted important information from computers of American sailors 

2/2/16
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Iranian authorities have announced that enable them to obtain important data from computers sailors Americans who were detained after their boat entering Iran's territorial waters, the middle of January last.
    The news agency "Tasnim," the Iranian commander of the naval force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Admiral Ali Fadavi, as saying in a speech to the People's Congress of the Shura Council, Monday, "We have a lot we extracted information from their laptops and mobile phones, which are capable of being displayed in accordance with the decision to be taken."
    Fadavi also confirmed the existence of several hours of videos to the Iranian authorities that appear arrests American sailors, indicating that diffusion may cause a lot of embarrassment within the United States.
    However, he stressed that Tehran does not seek to insult the government and the people of what he said. "But if they want to insult Iran and the practice of slag Fsnpadr to show these tapes to make them more shame and contempt"

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://skypressiq.net/12278--.html&usg=ALkJrhhlKPGSv4Qi4NJkd0Mmh6DDcd3omQ

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:02 am