Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal put strict conditions prevent the disposition of state property

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal put strict conditions prevent the disposition of state property Empty Parliamentary Legal put strict conditions prevent the disposition of state property

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Parliamentary Legal put strict conditions prevent the disposition of state property
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Thursday 02.11.2016 4:29
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the legal committee member of the parliamentary Salim Chawki, on Wednesday, that the Commission will put strict conditions within the formulation of sale of property state law prohibit acting state property which represents the interface state presidential Kalqsour and Heritage and endowments. , Said Shawki's "father", said "sale of property the state law is one of the important laws, which are sent by the government, in order to provide treatments for financial hardship being experienced and the need for liquidity during this phase to cover the basic need."he added that "there is a great conservative than the law in its current form," noting that " Paradise will put strict conditions prevent the disposition of state property which represents the interface state presidential Kalqsour and heritage and endowments. " He stressed Shawki," the need for the application of Article 127 of the Constitution, which prohibits the three presidencies and special grades and up to the fourth degree of fill those places or lease and dispose of them. " .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:11 pm