Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Balutiqh..aloammar form a committee to organize appointments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Balutiqh..aloammar form a committee to organize appointments Empty Balutiqh..aloammar form a committee to organize appointments

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:22 am

[ltr]Balutiqh..aloammar form a committee to organize appointments[/ltr]

Since 02/21/2016 19:36 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Construction and Housing, on Sunday, for the formation of a supreme committee particular, to develop the necessary criteria for appointments and the nomination of fulfill the conditions of the contract employees and daily wages for the purpose designated by my manager in the water and sewage.[/ltr]
    [ltr]I got / balances News / on a document signed by the Minister of Construction and Housing Tariq Kikhany indicate that "Binaaly book Prime Minister's Office decided to form a committee to necessary appointments and advertising standards development and the nomination of the meet the terms of appointment of contract employees and daily wages in the municipal institutions and departments of water and sewage. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the document the Commission includes in its membership, "Director General of Administrative and Legal Department of the Ministry of Construction Samir Hassan Ramadan and help Mohammed Saeed and the minister's office and the director of human resources and experts in the ministry" .anthy 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Mohamed supporter[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:36 am