Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon Empty President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:37 am

President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon

05/03/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press /

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri in a speech in the House of Representatives, said on Saturday that "previous encounters led by the International Monetary Fund during our visit to Washington led to the latter pledged to make every effort to support Iraq."

The President of the Parliament in a statement quoted by the media office had received "direction Press" that "I've been told that the presidency of the Fund together with the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon will visit Iraq soon and meet the House of Representatives where it will be speeches from the Dome of the Iraqi parliament for both of them to support Iraq economically and appeal all brotherly and friendly countries to contribute to the support of Iraq and take it out of the financial crisis. "

He expressed the hope that "believes in good financial move Iraq toward a grant paid out of the crisis significantly .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon Empty Jubouri: President of the International Fund and Ban Sinashidan of parliament states to support Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 am

Jubouri: President of the International Fund and Ban Sinashidan of parliament states to support Iraq financially

History of edits:: 2016/3/5 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Where - Baghdad]

Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said on Saturday that "the head of the International Monetary Fund and the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon, Sinashidan from under the dome of the House of Representatives states to support Iraq financially."

He said al-Jubouri, during a parliament session today, "What I wish to refer to him by the previous our meetings chaired by the International Monetary Fund in a visit to Washington and pledged the latter to make every effort to support Iraq, where they were told that the presidency of the Fund together with the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon will visit Iraq soon, and will meet the Council of House of Representatives. "

They noted that "Ki-moon and the head of the International Monetary Fund Salkien words from the Dome of the Iraqi parliament for both of them to support Iraq economically and appeal to all brotherly and friendly countries to contribute to the support of Iraq and take it out of the financial crisis and we are all hoping that this will provide a good financial grant pushing Iraq toward the exit from the crisis dramatically ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon Empty Re: President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon

Post by sassy Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:44 am

This is good news!  duck
    Lobo
    Lobo

President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon Empty Re: President of the International Monetary Fund and Ban Ki-moon to visit Iraq soon

Post by Lobo Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:06 pm

I agree, Sassy.  I think this goes along with the Iraq will become a market economy within the 1st half of 2016.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am