Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary immigration reveal the existence of organizations extorting displaced return for givin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary immigration reveal the existence of organizations extorting displaced return for givin Empty Parliamentary immigration reveal the existence of organizations extorting displaced return for givin

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Mar 2016, 3:59 am

[ltr]Parliamentary immigration reveal the existence of organizations extorting displaced return for giving them badges[/ltr]

Since 03/12/2016 20:44 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Announced to the Committee on Migration and clowns member of the parliamentary Majid Chenkali on Saturday, the existence of civil society organizations extorting displaced people to take money in exchange for issuing them badges for them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He's Chenkali / balances News /, that "recently witnessed the emergence of some of the organizations under the name of humanity and civil society subsist on poor displaced people money."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Chenkali He added that "these organizations are taking the opportunity under the pretext of issuing badges for displaced people in exchange for sums of money that are subsequently distributed in-kind assistance to them to be once or twice purchased a portion of the amounts that have been fulfilled them."[/ltr]

[ltr]He called Chenkali displaced people "not to be dragged into such purpose to steal the displaced and deceit and fraud to them and not to believe rumors published by the owners of those organizations and their beneficiaries" .anthy 29 organizations[/ltr]

[ltr]From: Issa Hussein[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:23 pm