Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Five-Year Plan ink on paper

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Five-Year Plan ink on paper  Empty Abadi: Five-Year Plan ink on paper

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Apr 2013, 7:12 am

Abadi: Five-Year Plan ink on paper

Created on Sunday, 21 April 2013
    Baghdad / Orr News
    A member of the Economic Committee criticized the MP Qusay F Abbadi, five-year action plan developed by the state and scheduled to expire in early 2014, describing it as ink on paper.
    Ebadi said that the five-year plan established by the State in order to support the investment process and reduce dependence on oil imports and diversify the budget did not appear landmarks clearly so far, alluding to Iraq's dependence on the oil sector and the absence of any variation in resources, the state budget and added five-year plan is just ink on Paper without any clear results on the economy of the country, calling for the formation of an economic research and study of the five-year plan that will be developed for the coming years. He must be a real five-year plan and develop a strategic policy of the country under the supervision of experts and economists within the systematic programs accurately to activate the economic sectors of agricultural, industrial and provide job opportunities for labor and increase the resources of the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|en&u=http%3A%2F%2Furagency.net%2F

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 6:49 am