Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The issue for discussion: the intellectuals President

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The issue for discussion: the intellectuals President Empty The issue for discussion: the intellectuals President

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2016, 7:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The issue for discussion: the intellectuals President

 unique debate 

To meet with President Abdel Fattah al- Sisi number of intellectuals raised on Tuesday before last sensation in the cultural and political life, and caught the social networking sites arbitrary accusations that Zaaoha on intellectuals and intellectuals who attended themeeting as "agents of power , " or Mtablin and Mzmaren used to do so in all eras andwith all presidents. Some of these comments were characterized by pessimism down to the nihilism sometimes you see a black image and the future dimmed, and intellectuals are traitors. I will not stop long before the monetary orientation and major issues that have been put forward by the intellectuals and educated on the president and the first of their demand for the release of political prisoners, especially the youth of the revolution, and the closure of the case file 173 private funding of foreign non - governmental organizations working in the field of human rights, and the abolition of all laws restricting freedoms, inparticular the abolition of Article defamation of religions of the Penal Code, and the approval of the laws formulated by the fiftieth press and journalists and media representatives from the majority of disciplines and which was translated for the press and media and the national bodies articles of the constitution draft them, as well as received the subject of the economy - which lacks a vision - to discuss a wide, since the audience said that unemployment is the most serious issues facing the country. I shall not indulge because thediscussion topics with the president have been published widely in all the media, newspapers and websites tocommunicate, but I would like to I stop in front of the meaning and significance of the meeting. the opposition political parties and social forces that paved the ground for the revolutions of January 25 and June 30 , had consistently claim popular participation in policy development, and the adoption of political forces andsocial movements actors not spectators, but all these claims have gone unheeded, and I took the circle power and monopoly becomes more narrow and isolated from the masses and the most corrupt, and taking security over these years exercise its role in the protection of widespread corruption and ruined the country, with atyranny that choked her. but the Egyptian people rebelled against this situation in various ways, the rejection of the role of spectator, and in one year, and it was has accumulated conscious revolutionary deeply about the need for change, the country witnessed a 2700 strike and sit -in and march and demonstration and petition and vigil, there were all these protests on the surface the idea that some traded on the absence of the role of parties, trade unions and social movements in the boot of the revolution, with the idea said that revolution was innovative a youth purely in the barren political desert, and in a stagnant society. I suppose that the President Abdel Fattah Sisi , who promised in his meeting with the intellectuals that this meeting willbe the beginning of a wide series of meetings with political and social forces, Recognizing the impossibility ofexclusion of these forces from participating in public policy in the country setting It may pick up this sense of follow - up minute of the facts of the revolution waves, wrap millions around while the side of the revolution as defense minister, and commander in Chief of the armed forces, a position which made ​​the majority ofEgyptians are grateful to the military, the commander, but he also realizes that this balance of love and gratitude taking eroded because of security excesses and abuses egregious rights and human dignity, and thespirit of revenge that has developed in some of the security services in particular against the youth of therevolution, a spirit appeared as compensation for what happened to the police in the first wave of therevolution days of 2011 as well as the continuation of the economic and social old policies and increasing poverty, unemployment and reduced the practice of sympathy mass wide with the sacrifices of the police in the face of daily terrorism, the president is aware of this reality well stuck in the mud, and he knows the case of dissatisfaction prevailing in the grass roots, as in elite circles, the latter had been disappointed in the promises of community dialogue launched by governments that have never practiced, the last of which was astatement Government "Sherif Ismail , " who has not been around any discussion though the prime minister has made ​​an effort and time to convince the House of Representatives for approval before one knows anything about him. summons the general crisis in the country , popular participation on a larger scale because the popular classes assume government policies losses, while harvested the rich more gains, and did not accommodate conventional circuits in power , the fact that people may change after the waves of therevolution, which will never accept to be marginalized or his rule in the same old way, which gives us hope that President Sisi understands this fact very well, and is considered the invitation to meet with intellectuals and assigning them to formulate their ideas together with the conceptualization of mechanisms to beimplemented, it is a step on a new path closer to the five objectives put forward by the waves of therevolution, and Khasamtha policies live - freedom - social justice - human dignity - not a religious state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am