Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Women: Women's seat and a ministerial one disappointment represent new hope

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Women: Women's seat and a ministerial one disappointment represent new hope Empty Parliamentary Women: Women's seat and a ministerial one disappointment represent new hope

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Apr 2016, 6:52 am

[size=32]Parliamentary Women: Women's seat and a ministerial one disappointment represent new hope

[/size]

Nur News / Baghdad

President promised the Committee on Women, Family and Children parliamentary Rehab Alabboudh choose one woman to a ministerial seat in the new cabin as a disappointment to women in case I passed these "unfair selection."

He said in a press statement that "the light News" received a copy of it, "and for long periods we call the real representation of women in ministerial positions and other" indicating that "masculine outlook in society for women is still, with the marginalization and exclusion of women for its substantial role in society."

She pointed to Alabboudh "This marginalization is clear for women must stop and give women what they deserve being the other half of society and can not be a fact in this way."

And called for the granting of a real representation of women in the leadership of state institutions and the lack of dimensions deliberately does not serve the obvious ability and efficiency in different areas of service to the nation and its citizens.

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi presented yesterday to Parliament new his cabinet included 16 ministers including one woman to the Ministry of Labour and Immigration.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 2:41 pm