Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary po

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary po Empty Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary po

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Apr 2013, 2:10 pm

Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary policy only

04/27/2013

News Source: Baghdad 2

BAGHDAD / WAP / A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee Abdul Hussein al-Yasiri, the U.S. dollar exchange rate in Iraq is controlled by the central bank monetary policy only.

He Yasiri news agency Baghdad International / WAP / "The dollar exchange rate was in 1996 with a 3027 dinars fell in 2003 to less than that because of the monetary policy set by the central bank, which is selling role against the dinar where he became its price (1144-1166) dinars, This is due to the increased supply of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar. "
    He pointed out, "it was increasing the number of outlets selling the dollar through private banks, and that this increase had an impact of large fluctuations in the dollar exchange rate, because these banks identified a single day, a Tuesday to sell the dollar, and this is inconsistent with the monetary policy in Iraq."
    He said the "central bank is the sole body responsible for monetary policy in Iraq, and the work of the parliamentary Finance Committee in this thread, but on what the supervision by the central bank in the political unification of the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar." / End 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary po Empty Re: Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary po

Post by ron-man Sat 27 Apr 2013, 5:17 pm

Thanks Rocky
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary po Empty Re: Member parliamentary finance: the dollar exchange rate is controlled by the central bank monetary po

Post by charlie Sat 27 Apr 2013, 6:00 pm

Thanks for all the articles ... Wish I had a better understanding of what the heck they are doing.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 27 Apr 2013, 6:53 pm

Me too Charlie. ;) But at least we are getting some news
    today. It has been quiet for a few days.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sat 27 Apr 2013, 7:49 pm

sometimes i get the feeling that they wish they knew what they were doing!
    charlie
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by charlie Sat 27 Apr 2013, 8:07 pm

Agree!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:39 pm