Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic parliamentary: financial and monetary situation is controlled and the central bank plans to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic parliamentary: financial and monetary situation is controlled and the central bank plans to Empty Economic parliamentary: financial and monetary situation is controlled and the central bank plans to

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Feb 2016, 5:37 pm

Economic parliamentary: financial and monetary situation is controlled and the central bank plans to put the task

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment in the House of Representatives Jawad al-Bolani

Editor: HH 11.2.2016

Long-Presse / Baghdad

The head of the economic and investment commission in parliament Jawad al-Bolani, said Thursday that fiscal and monetary situation in Iraq is "controlled", and pointed out that the central bank made plans and initiatives are important for achieving the development goals, as called for "serious cooperation to overcome the current stage."

He said the Iraqi Central Bank said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment Jawad Bolani visited, today, the central bank briefed on the actions and measures taken by the bank," asserting that "al-Bolani pointed out that the financial and monetary situation Iraq dominated. "

The statement quoted Bolani as saying that, "We found plans and initiatives of the task of the central bank to achieve its objectives, including the development goals," calling for "a serious and constructive cooperation to overcome the current stage."

It is noteworthy that the country is witnessing a financial crisis since the drop in world oil prices, which reached $ 23, but later increased to about $ 30, which significantly affected the situation in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:09 am