Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asadi: the House of Representatives will unveil its position on the names of candidates for minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asadi: the House of Representatives will unveil its position on the names of candidates for minister Empty Asadi: the House of Representatives will unveil its position on the names of candidates for minister

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Apr 2016, 6:44 am

[size=30]Asadi: the House of Representatives will unveil its position on the names of candidates for ministerial change[/size]
    06/04/2016 10:01 | Number of Views: 325
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press special direction 

National Alliance MP Khalid al-Asadi, Wednesday, that the House continuously stressed studying the biographies of the names handed over by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to Parliament.
    Asadi said in an interview for "direction Press" that the next few days will witness the establishment of the House of Representatives detects the position of the names of candidates for ministerial change made by the Prime Minister recently.
    He said the ongoing political blocs in the meetings for the success of the draft ministerial amendment, pointing out that the prime minister insists on the participation of the political blocs express their views in this regard.
    The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi him Thursday (31 March 2016), the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri new his cabinet within the file is closed, while select Jubouri ten days to discuss the ministries and months to resolve the security bodies and positions.
    The Abadi Office of the possibility of replacing some of the candidates in the new ministerial cabin, while downplayed the significance of the withdrawal of some candidates, pointed out that the government is waiting for the position of Parliament in line with "the desire of the masses."
    Edit / slave morning

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:33 am