Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Housing Fund: Payments lending for the month of March totaled 981 boost

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Housing Fund: Payments lending for the month of March totaled 981 boost Empty Housing Fund: Payments lending for the month of March totaled 981 boost

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

07/04/2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Minister of Construction and Housing and public municipalities Tariq Kikhany continue Housing Fund grant mortgage loans to citizens, despite not receiving the financial allocations for this year.
    He said in a statement Kikhany / KD / received a copy of it: that the Department of Housing Fund one of the formations ministry continue granting loans since its inception in 2004 until the last month of March and for more than 10 years of continuous tender for all the Fund's branches scattered in the provinces of Iraq.
    The minister said the number of payments lending for the month of March 2016 totaled 981 lending a boost although not we receive any amount of financial allocations for the Fund for the year, indicating that the ongoing work of the Fund, as the number of payments for this month the first batch 376 and the second was 157, and the third and closed 448 payment.
    It is noteworthy that the citizen can provide treatment and receive the loan through branches scattered in all the provinces of Iraq and the implementation of all measures, including the receipt of the instrument in the same province. / End / 22 / 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:30 am