Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights, demanding the release of activists arrested in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights, demanding the release of activists arrested in Dhi Qar Empty Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights, demanding the release of activists arrested in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Apr 2016, 3:07 am

[ltr]Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights, demanding the release of activists arrested in Dhi Qar[/ltr]

Since 09.04.2016 at 14:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Demanded the Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights, on Saturday, the concerned authorities for the release of civilian activists who were arrested last Thursday in the province of Dhi Qar.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The observatory said in a statement received / balances News / copy it, that "the arrest of a person without giving reasons and without highlighting the warrants represents a violation of human rights," noting that "the strength of the counter-terrorism apparatus arrested useful Alhenwn and peace Aldlijan activists on charges of terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He called for "the release of the activists, if they do not prove any violation of the law, and the reasons for their arrest in the media."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And demanded the security authorities in the province to "provide greater public freedoms in Dhi Qar space, and respect the right of citizens to express their opinion freely, and to refrain from arbitrary detention is widely policy without justification."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Referred to the security force detained at dawn on Thursday, April 7, 2016, civilians and active participants in the demonstrations calling for reform and useful Alhenwn Aldlijan peace, without Alospab.anthy statement 29 / A 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:32 am