Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights warns of a massacre in Fallujah because of the blockade imposed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights warns of a massacre in Fallujah because of the blockade imposed  Empty Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights warns of a massacre in Fallujah because of the blockade imposed

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Feb 2016, 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights warns of a massacre in Fallujah because of the blockade imposed on it

02-02-2016 01:39 PM 
    Number of Views: 234

Iraq today

Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights confirmed that Fallujah in the province of Anbar in western Iraq city of live weeks ago and the humanitarian situation difficult because of the scarcity of food in light of the siege imposed on them by the organization Daash extremist who use trying as human shields. Monitoring network showed in the Iraqi Observatory for Human Rights said there had been now nearly 100 thousand civilians trapped in the city of Fallujah, which puts the odds of being at high risk of military operations in the city or being killed and tortured by members of the extremist organization. He warned the Observatory of the seriousness of the failure to respond to the appeals launched on the city of Fallujah, which may produce a large massacre is by organizing Daash because of the blockade imposed on civilians there are not speed up the concerned authorities to help lift the siege it. He called on the Iraqi Observatory for Human rights of the United Nations and the European Union and international organizations to take the role of humanitarian assistance to the civilian living under stepped onto the fighting and help children who suffer from food shortages and medication.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 5:25 am