Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense: open the door to volunteers in the Army as a row teachers and officers of physical training

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense: open the door to volunteers in the Army as a row teachers and officers of physical training Empty Defense: open the door to volunteers in the Army as a row teachers and officers of physical training

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Apr 2016, 3:13 am

[ltr]Defense: open the door to volunteers in the Army as a row teachers and officers of physical training[/ltr]

Since 16/04/2016 16:18 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He opened the defense ministry on Saturday, the door to volunteer in the ranks of the army, in a physical classroom teachers and the training of officers.[/ltr]
    [ltr]And called on the Ministry of Defense Army Chief of Staff in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, that "the Iraqi youth who want to volunteer in the ranks of the Iraqi army as a" row teachers officers, physical training row "to submit their applications as of today, April 16 and up the 20th of this month, by filling volunteer attached form and send it to the e-mail "woiraq2016@gmail.com".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She noted that "the terms of volunteering, is" to be a volunteer holds a certificate from the Faculty of Physical Education or one of the colleges and institutes, to at least the age of a volunteer for 22 years and not more than 30 years, is not less than the length of the volunteer about 165 cm and weighing less than 45 kg ".anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:07 am