Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense declares open the door to volunteer in the ranks of the Iraqi army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense declares open the door to volunteer in the ranks of the Iraqi army Empty Defense declares open the door to volunteer in the ranks of the Iraqi army

Post by Rocky Fri 07 Apr 2017, 2:55 am

Defense declares open the door to volunteer in the ranks of the Iraqi army

By SD SD -April 6, 2017

Treasures Media - Defense Ministry announced Thursday, opening the door to volunteer for those wishing to join in the ranks of the Iraqi army, as specified conditions required and archives.

The ministry said in a statement, "calling for the Ministry of Defense - Army Chief of Staff of our youth conscious graduates of primary school and older who want to volunteer on the forms of the Iraqi army, to submit their applications as of April 9, 2017 until April 18, 2017".

The statement added, "The presentation is done by filling out a form of volunteering electronically on a formula (word) attached below and send it to the e-mail (imodrec2017@gmail.com).

The statement said that "the conditions required is that at least the age of a volunteer for 18 years and not more than (30) years, and have holds a primary school certificate and above."

The statement continued, "The required documents when reviewing the examination committee and Almkablhha study document Genuine (+ 4) version transcribing colorful identity of modern civil cases, the original (+ 4) a copy of transcribing colored, and a certificate of Iraqi modern original nationality (+ 4) a copy of transcribing colorful, card housing original (+ 4) colored copy, card Altamoanh original (+ 4) colored version as well as a personal image / number (4). "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:17 am