Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Haitham al-Jubouri: a quorum for the session was completed and the withdrawal of Representatives ca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Haitham al-Jubouri: a quorum for the session was completed and the withdrawal of Representatives ca Empty Haitham al-Jubouri: a quorum for the session was completed and the withdrawal of Representatives ca

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 4:06 am

[size=48]Haitham al-Jubouri: a quorum for the session was completed and the withdrawal of Representatives came to win our candidate[/size]
    [size=32]
    00:22:00 4.20.2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Erbil , aspokesman for House sitters announced that the quorum for Tuesday 's session was completed, as pointed out that other MPs walked out of thesession after the victory of the candidate of theprotesters to manage it .He said Haitham al -Jubouri told a news conference he was " inresponse to the national consensus we decided toattend Tuesday 'ssession and already quorum and wasattended by all members of parliament by 230 deputies. " He said al -Jubouri," after thequorum nominated someone to manage themeeting and we are also nominate and when thevictory of our candidate withdrew Representatives ,"noting that" thepresident of theprovisional Council nominations are open to the presidency, but thebrothers in their statement they said we represent the Iraqi people all components. "The MP Adnan al-Janabi , who was voted by the sitters ofRepresentatives asinterim president of theCouncil ofRepresentatives, decided on Tuesday to adjourn the meeting until next Thursday, as decided Kurdistan coalition blocks and the Union offorces and the mass ofcitizens and some of theindependents and theBadr and the tide ofreform and virtue withdraw from themeeting. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:04 am