Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit Empty Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 05 May 2013, 6:18 pm

Well lookie here,
    LIT

Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit
    05-05-2013 10:38 PM

Baghdad (news) .. The head of the Kuwaiti National Assembly Ali Al-Rashed, said he would visit Iraq after the visit of the Prime Minister, referring to the Tzero bilateral relations between the two countries. said Rashid in an interview with Al Arabiya: We can not forget the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, no matter how the years passed, but we good-neighborly precedence today, especially after the departure of Saddam's regime. said: We got an advanced stage in strengthening relations with Iraq, and I will visit Baghdad after the Prime Minister.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=83809
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit Empty Re: Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit

Post by mochasmom Sun 05 May 2013, 6:24 pm

Date please!
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit Empty Re: Kuwaiti National Assembly Speaker: I will visit Iraq after the Prime Minister's visit

Post by fonz1951 Sun 05 May 2013, 7:49 pm

soon. sorry mochasmom i know you hate that word lol.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Tue 07 May 2013, 6:15 pm

I'll just guess, 2 weeks....
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 07 May 2013, 6:33 pm

Will email this out as encouraging but still after is after and, we got to keep grounded and watch the political moves with the Sunnis at this time. Even tho it is great on this reported report, Duck has taught me that Iraq will pacify the numbers with statements to keep the calmness. But again, when he does show, we want miss the news of it as Duck did say, it will be a major celbration of the news and then the UN will have no other reason to hold Iraq under the Chapter VII any longer and then, well you all know the speculations after that... ;)
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Tue 07 May 2013, 7:08 pm

Yes good find,thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:26 pm