Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Coalition forces planned to sue the Kharbit after comments he described as "irresponsible"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Coalition forces planned to sue the Kharbit after comments he described as "irresponsible" Empty Coalition forces planned to sue the Kharbit after comments he described as "irresponsible"

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:05 am

[ltr]Coalition forces planned to sue the Kharbit after comments he described as "irresponsible"[/ltr]

Since 04.29.2016 at 09:20 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

[ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Dan alliance of Iraqi forces, on Friday, remarks which he described as "irresponsible" made by MP from the coalition demanded Iraq Kharbit in one of the satellite channels.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The alliance said in a statement issued today, and received / balances News /, a copy of which, "The MP said the statements emanating from the positions and personal contract that had no existence except in the imagination diseased and behavior uncontrolled expressed in many of the House of Representatives and press meetings sessions which made it pliable tool of others to guide them in the direction you want to serve its interests suspicious. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said an alliance of the Iraqi forces that the "coalition of Iraq is not part of an alliance of Iraqi forces and Aamthelh in any way," noting that "the process of submitting a lawsuit against Kharbit to sue him for what he made of fabrications and lies aimed at national unity and dispersing the collective effort of political and national forces which must the focus Daash against terrorist gangs Taat in the land of Iraq havoc with death, displacement and destruction. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the alliance of the Iraqi forces, "vulgar, cheap and well-known remarks motives and goals like that can not be fixed initial deformation positions in the fight against sectarianism and to preserve the unity and independence of Iraq and the dignity of its people." .anthy 29/9 P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:08 am